The optimization of data driven business processes and innovative microelectronic developments are your passion? You realize optimization potential thanks to your well-structured and analytical mindset? With a lot of attention to detail, you develop long-term plans, sustainable processes as well as conclusive reports?
You have always wanted to apply the whole range of your affinity for numbers and entrepreneurial thinking to shape the Controlling processes of a small company? Additionally you have a degree in the field of business economics and you have already years of experience in controlling?
Then send us your application and take the chance to apply and experience the whole range and variety of controlling. Thereby you will be able to use your expertise in numerous fields of our company.
- Creation of analyses, simulations and reports regarding the business development
- Development of systematical annual planning as well as long-term planning
- Support of elaboration and creation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Maintaining and further development of internal reporting and corresponding processes
- Generation and tracking of key performance indicators (KPIs) that are relevant to sales
- Support of the management with respect to strategic projects and preparation of decision-making templates
- Degree in business studies or business information technology with focus on finance or controlling or degree in a comparable field of study
- 3+ years of professional experience in controlling, ideally in a medium-sized business
- High proficiency in MS-Office (especially Excel)
- Analytical and conceptional abilities, structured and independent style of work with excellent problem-solving skills as well as an entrepreneurial mind-set and high affinity for data
- Self-motivated team player with the willingness to get acquainted with complex subjects
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in English and German
- Impact on future technologies
- Individual development opportunities in a growing company
- Taking responsibility of a variety of tasks
- Competitive remuneration package
- Working in an experienced, dynamic, diverse, & agile team
- Modern work environment with flexible working hours
- Company Pension