Digital design of integrated circuits and the development of simulations are your definition of satisfaction? You also enjoy the world of algorithm development because you love thinking outside the box to trigger optimizations? Python, Matlab or Questa are no foreign words for you?
Additionally you have a degree in the field of electrical engineering and you are experienced in FPGA design?
Send us your application and take the chance to shape the whole process from commissioning/ the launch and implementation to validation, verification and testing.
- Implementation and verification of digital FPGA design
- Assertion based design verification (Verilog/ SystemVerilog)
- Development of simulation and reference models
- Development of algorithms for optimizing real-time capable signal and image processing
- Board level validation
- Degree in electrical engineering with focus on electronics / microelectronics or related fields of engineering
- Significant knowledge of digital technology, design and verification (VHDL and/or Verilog/ SystemVerilog)
- FPGA experience (Xilinx, Altera), ASIC experience is a benefit
- Experience in verification and design simulation (e.g. Questa, UVM, Functional coverage)
- Profound programming skills (e.g. Python, Tcl, Matlab, C++)
- Self-motivated team player with the willingness to get acquainted with complex subjects
- Commitment and an analytical, structured and independent approach to work
- Good speaking and writing skills in English and German
- Impact on future technologies
- Individual development opportunities in a growing company
- Taking responsibility of a variety of tasks
- Competitive remuneration package
- Working in an experienced, dynamic, diverse, & agile team
- Modern work environment with flexible working hours
- Company Pension