Would you like to work in the new headquarters of a high-tech company? In an agile, creative, and innovative environment? We are looking for the head of our ASIC Program and Project Management.
Are you keen to lead, steer, and motivate a team of internal and external developers? Can you plan, lead, and control complex ASIC development projects? Are you able to apply various project management methods and tools? To supervise the coordination of the entire range of project phases, including risk, change and escalation management?
Ideally you have a degree in electronics, at least 8 years of experience in semiconductors, and profound knowledge in design, verification, validation, production, and qualification of IC’s. Analytical thinking as well as excellent communication and presentation skills are some of your assets.
Become part of B-Horizon’s growth and join our team near Regensburg!
- Planning, leading and controlling of innovative and complex ASIC development projects
- Effort estimation and feasibility evaluation
- Project reviews and reporting to customers and management board
- Coordination and collaboration with customers, suppliers and internal departments throughout the entire development process
- Risk, change and escalation management to ensure the strategic project goals
- Process improvement and optimization
- Leading and managing of a team of internal and external engineers
- Direct support of the management board in all ASIC development matters
- Degree in electrical engineering with a focus on microelectronics or degree in a similar field of study
- In-depth knowledge on semiconductor technologies and processes
- 8+ years of working experience in semiconductor or high-tech industry especially in process or product development (preferred in the automotive field)
- Ability to understand, consolidate, and present technically complex contents and contexts
- Strong skills in design, verification and validation of ICs as well as production and qualification processes
- Strong ability and experience in motivation, leading and management of internal and external development teams
- High level of commitment, analytical intellectual power, empathy, customer and service orientation and problem-solving competences
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in English and German
- Travel flexibility
- Creating future technologies
- Individual development opportunities in a growing company
- Taking responsibility of a variety of tasks
- Competitive remuneration package
- Working in an experienced, dynamic, diverse, & agile team
- Modern work environment with flexible working hours
- Company Pension with focus on sustainable investments