You enjoy working with people and all topics regarding human resource management are thrilling for you? You are able to use and implement innovative approaches appropriately thanks to your communication expertise and your strong interest in current HR trends?
Additionally you are able to develop sustainable processes and a HR strategy in accordance with the corporate strategy due to your strategic foresight? Furthermore you have a degree in the field of business economics and you have already years of experience in HR management?
Then send us your application and take the chance to contribute significantly to the development of a versatile oriented human resource management of a growing company. Thereby you will be able to apply your whole expertise – from A like active sourcing to C like candidate management and more.
- Consultation of employees, executives & management concerning all personnel management & labour law issues
- Recruiting, incl. Active Sourcing & handling of the complete applicant management process
- Development of existing instruments & future oriented structuring of human resources processes
- Maintaining & further development of HR reporting & human resources key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Planning, organization & implementation of personnel development measurements
- Degree in business studies with focus on human resources, labour law or degree in a comparable field of study
- 3+ years of professional experience in human resource management, ideally in a medium-sized & technical oriented business
- Good knowledge in labour law, contract administration & applicant management
- Professional & personal competence of persuasion & assertiveness connected with confident manner & negotiation skills
- Strong service mentality, flexibility & team spirit
- Excellent speaking & writing skills in English & German
- Impact on future technologies
- Individual development opportunities in a growing company
- Taking responsibility of a variety of tasks
- Competitive remuneration package
- Working in an experienced, dynamic, diverse, & agile team
- Modern work environment with flexible working hours
- Company Pension