You enjoy working with people and all topics regarding human resource management are thrilling for you? You are able to use and implement innovative approaches appropriately thanks to your communication expertise and your strong interest in current HR trends?
Additionally you are able to develop sustainable processes and a HR strategy in accordance with the corporate strategy due to your strategic foresight? Furthermore you have a degree in the field of business economics and you have already years of experience in HR management?
Then send us your application and take the chance to contribute significantly to the development of a versatile oriented human resource management of a growing company. Thereby you will be able to apply your whole expertise – from A like active sourcing to C like candidate management and more.
- Consultation of employees, executives and management concerning all personnel-management issues
- Recruiting, incl. Active Sourcing and handling of the complete applicant management process
- Development of existing instruments and future oriented structuring of human resources processes
- Planning, organization and implementation of personnel development measurements
- Support with the further development of HR reporting and human resources key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Degree in business studies with focus on human resources or degree in a comparable field of study
- 3+ years of professional experience in human resource management, ideally in a medium-sized and technical oriented business
- Good knowledge in applicant management, contract administration and labour law
- Professional and personal competence of persuasion and assertiveness connected with confident manner and negotiation skills
- Structured, independent working method and high commitment
- Strong service mentality, flexibility and team spirit
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in English and German
- Modern work environment on an attractive location and flexible working hours
- Individual development opportunities in a growing company
- Taking responsibility of a variety of tasks
- Competitive remuneration package
- Working in an experienced, dynamic, diverse, and agile team
- Company pension with focus on sustainable investments