You have a passion for IT processes and optimizations? You have always dreamed of taking part in the further development of the whole IT infrastructure of an innovative company? You enjoy the whole range of IT administration from the support for user problems to fault rectifications, the further development of system environments and the purchase of terminal equipment as well as software?
Furthermore you have a completed vocational training in the field of IT or a degree in business information technology or computer science? You are also experienced in client operating systems and IT security?
Then send us your application and take the chance to develop and optimize our IT infrastructure by using your creative and well thought out concepts.
- Creation of concepts for IT systems including possible alternative solutions (hardware & software including networks, databases, OS etc.) taking into account data security, data protection and the given IT strategy
- Consulting and support regarding the selection and purchase of software & hardware (taking into account operational standards and user-specific requirements)
- Identification, analysis and fault rectification of the operational system software and standard programs
- Support for user problems including consulting and personal instruction
- Administration, maintenance and further development of the IT infrastructure (with focus on Microsoft technologies such as Windows Server, Active Directory, Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Office 365 & virtualization with VMware and security programs)
- Technical documentation of IT processes as well as administration of the IT inventory
- Completed vocational training in computer science or degree in business information technology or computer science or degree in a similar field of study
- Several years of work experience in IT administration or IT systems in combination with agile project structures
- High proficiency in MS Windows server as well as client operating systems
- Experience in IT security (ISMS according to ISO 27001), virtualization & backup systems
- Significant knowledge of configuration, management and controlling of IT systems and networks
- Strong service mentality and communication skills
- Profound speaking and writing skills in English and German
- Impact on future technologies
- Individual development opportunities in a growing company
- Taking responsibility of a variety of tasks
- Competitive remuneration package
- Working in an experienced, dynamic, diverse, & agile team
- Modern work environment with flexible working hours
- Company Pension