You are famous for your organizational talent and to-do lists are your daily companions? Thanks to your excellent time management, you are able to juggle various work packages simultaneously without neglecting a clear structuring? You enjoy using your eloquence and your strong service mentality for the correspondence with customers, suppliers and business partners?
Additionally you have a completed vocational business training or a degree in business studies and you have already some experience in management assistance?
Then send us your application and take the chance for using your well-structured and efficient work method in various and diverse tasks in daily operations and projects in a growing company.
- Support of the CEO and the team in daily operations and projects
- Assumption of administrative and organizational tasks
- Scheduling, schedule tracking & coordination of appointments
- Management of travel arrangements including planning, organization and settlement
- Correspondence with customers, suppliers and business partners
- Preparation and follow-up of meetings including minute-taking, creation of presentations as well as correspondence in German and English
- Completed vocational commercial training or degree in business studies or degree in a similar field of study
- Strong service mentality, organizational talent and communication skills
- Flexibility, efficient time management and highly structured work method
- High proficiency in modern office communication tools and MS Office
- Commitment, reliability and loyalty
- Profound speaking and writing skills in English and German
- Impact on future technologies
- Individual development opportunities in a growing company
- Taking responsibility of a variety of tasks
- Competitive remuneration package
- Working in an experienced, dynamic, diverse, & agile team
- Modern work environment with flexible working hours
- Company Pension