You enjoy taking part in promising future innovations and shaping future technologies with your expertise and your ideas? Driving forward innovations by the conception of microeletronic testing solutions and everything else that goes along with that, exactly meets your expectations?
You reach your full potential by working with FPGA development boards, Python, Matlab and Altium Designer? Furthermore you have a degree in the field of electrical engineering and you have already worked in the semiconductor, digital and analogue circuitry technology for several years?
Then send us your application and take the chance to shape future technologies.
- Microelectronic test concepts for verification and validation of system functions
- Assessment of test efforts and preparation of test plans
- Development of test hardware and their specifications in corporation with customers and external suppliers
- Implementation of verification and validation tests on component level and support in module and system verifications
- Creation and management of test documentation (e.g. test plans, test specifications, test reports) according to functional safety standards (e.g. IEC 61508, ISO 26262)
- Collaboration with suppliers and internal departments during the whole development process
- Degree in electrical engineering with a focus on electronic / microelectronic or degree in a similar field of study
- 5+ years of professional experience in semiconductor digital and analogue circuitry technology
- Experiences in electronic and hardware development (FPGA, Eagle, Altium Designer)
- Expertise with FPGA development boards and standard communications interfaces (USB, PCIe, Ethernet)
- Know-how in programming (e.g. Python, Tcl, Matlab, C++)
- Practical experience with test methods such as software-, processor-, hardware-in-the-loop as well as experience in measurement technology (GHz range) favorable
- Collaborative skills, initiative, flexibility, solution oriented and independent work approach
- Good speaking and writing skills in German and English
- Modern work environment on an attractive location and flexible working hours
- Individual development opportunities in a growing company
- Taking responsibility of a variety of tasks with an extensive introduction to the required technical contexts
- Competitive remuneration package
- Working in an experienced, dynamic, diverse, and agile team