It is a high tension question for you, how specific thermo-mechanical and electrical influences affect the sensor system and electronic components? Taking part in the development process of PCB designing is equally exciting for you?
If complex simulation results mirror your assumptions and you are able to juggle with data with ANSYS, SolidWorks and Co., your enthusiasm has no limits?
Moreover you have a degree in the field of electrical engineering or physics and you have already worked in the semiconductor or electronics industry for several years?
Send us your application and take the chance to pursue your passion for simulations. Thereby you will have a great impact on the development of future technologies in a growing company.
- Creation of 3D calculation models as well as implementation of thermo-mechanical & electrical simulations in the fields of sensorics & electronic components
- Evaluation, interpretation & analysis of interdisciplinary simulation results
- Optimization of designs, elaboration of solution proposals, documentation & presentation of results
- Contribution in construction of electronic components & PCB designs
- Close cooperation with suppliers & design stakeholders of product, material & process development
- Degree in electrical engineering, physics or degree in a similar field of study
- 5+ years of professional experience in semiconductor & electronic industry, especially in thermomechanical & electrical simulation
- Experience in multi physics & electrical simulation programs (e.g. ANSYS, COMSOL, Cadence)
- Experience in CAD/CAM programs (e.g. SolidWorks, AutoCAD)
- Practical experience with testing methods like impedance & parameter analysis beneficial
- Self-motivated team player with an analytical, structured & independent approach to work
- Good speaking & writing skills in English & German
- Impact on future technologies
- Individual development opportunities in a growing company
- Taking responsibility of a variety of tasks
- Competitive remuneration package
- Working in an experienced, dynamic, diverse, & agile team
- Modern work environment with flexible working hours
- Company Pension